Hiii Guyzzzz.... Discover the Magic of " I AM "



What ever follows "I am" will always come looking for you... This quote is Big Aha moment for mee....
check this out

If you say- I am Tired- It means you are inviting Tiredness

If you say- I am unworthy- It means you are inviting Unworthyness

If you say- I am bored- It means you are inviting boredom


Dont fill your Future with Negative Energy

Try this

Say I am Confident- It means you are inviting Confident into your future

Say I am TrustWorthy- Invite your trust in your future.

Say I am Strong- You ll be stronger in your future.

Say I am Beautiful-You ll act more beautifully then ever.

By doing this it helps to reconstruct your future thinking and the belief you have in yourself will make you the person what you believe. 


I Thank Pastor Joel Osteen for Giving this wonederful wisdom to us and I am gratefull to my Guru Oprah. Love you Oprah!!! You Rock!!

REaderzzz Fill This line and comment your own "I Am......."
I had already done ... Letz do this in big  way ...Comment your I AM now... 
To comment Plzz click on the Pencil Icon



Comments

Popular Posts