How To Control Your Thoughts?


Helooo, Aha Readerzz., Todayzz post is really useful for those, who like to know "How to Control Your Thoughts ?  Trust me, I personally worked out this technique... It is soo Goood!! Hope you'll find the same too.. Ok Lets start.

Do the following steps, after reading it!

Take a deep breath..... Close your eyes..

Now, think of a Red Triangle,
Again take a deep breath, now think of a Full Moon......
Enjoy the chillness of the moon...
Now, think of a Oak tree by sides of the River.....

Now, Slowly, Open your eyes......

Now, tell me what did you learnt form it?..... I'll tell you what I learnt, Is that we can control our thoughts, like I can think of a red triangle, and switch my thinking to think of a Full Moon, and again to a River..  Don't take ownership of thoughts, that arise in your mind. They are actually created by your surroundings..

If any negative thoughts arise in your mind, you can just switch it to Positive one. Like, how you switched your mind  in thinking of Full Moon, over Red Triangle.


But you need PRactice.. I hope this is really useful.. I express my sincere heart felt gratitiude for teaching me  this Beautiful technique is thought by my soul Guru Ms. Oprah Winfrey.

Until Next time, it you Aha writer...  Vignesh 

Comments

Popular Posts